Skip to main content

Made in Chelsea...

If any of you lovely readers out there watch 'Made in Chelsea' will know who Binky and JP are and that a new program aired on E4, here in the UK last night - 'Born in Chelsea'. A one off show featuring the end of Binky's pregnancy and the wonderful relationship between Binky and JP after a rockyish start inclusive of on/off together times.

I have to state without feeling embarrassed that the show last night brought tears to my eyes at several points, especially when their beautiful daughter was born. The family of three looked adorable and very much in love. 

As a viewer of MIC and Binky being my favourite, I took to Twitter  - I do not have a personal day to day page, but one in relation to behind the crafty door book props (btcdbookprops)  https://twitter.com/btcdbookprops . I used it to reply to my daughter's tweet...

Here is part of that tweet's reply - see if you can spot two of the likers of that reply....



I guess it's safe to say I was chuffed to bits that they both read my reply and congratulated the proud parents ....

Comments